Connie Page Bio
My goal is to change people’s perspective of my industry one person at a time by providing ‘Client-centric’ service putting the needs of the clients and their families first. Sometimes therapist, sometimes friend but always professional, thorough and compassionate.
With 30 years of experience I bring an unusual depth of knowledge of both lending and real estate to my client’s side of the transaction. Being an avid advocate, counselor and masterful negotiator with a dash of pit bull is what makes me love what I do, all with a servant leader’s heart.
Though I do traditional real estate transaction—my personal focus is on Seniors, Trust and Probate real estate matters. Creating a plan for the family and being part of the process instead of the last call to sell property is what I excel at—the network of service providers I have makes me the first stop to find the right resource for the families needs.
Member of the Montana Association of Realtors
San Diego County Bar Association, North County Bar Association, Lawyers Club, National Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors and Estate Planning Network Group.
- Montana Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- North San Diego County Bar Association
- Estate Planning Group Network
- North County Estate Planning Counsel
Honors and Awards
- The ‘Over 5 Million Dollar’ Club
- #1 In Number Of Closed Units
- Top 10 Agent
- Presidents Club for Production